<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1314389990937811768?origin\x3dhttp://beware-of-my-wrath.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CHOCOWITCH @blogspot.com ♥
10 June, 2009


Heys.

I'm posting. I realised that i post alotalot during hols. Lol. Dunno why.

Kays, so todae was okay. I guess. hahas. Nothing much derhs.

So my hw.....ITS LIKE ONLY HALF COMPLETEDxD
haiz...dun care lah, by hook or by crook muz finish ALL my this week. Lets see how much i have left:

1. LA creative writing (3 pieces) -> Done 2 lerhs! YAY. but i 3rd one no inspiration...sianz...
2. E Portfolio -> Done!
3. HCL 艺林 -> HalfwayXD
4. HCL book review -> DONE! ALRIGHTS!
5. HCL chengyu 61-100
6. History PPT -> Halfway...
7. Computing (PhotoShop)Theme: L.I.F.E, Love Is For Everyone -> shud be done by saturday. Hope...
8. Geography Self study worksheet -> Yes! FINISHED!
9. Moodle

and so in the end, left with LA, HCL yilin, chengyu, PPT and Moodle and COM. But alot alr done half. he, in the end not too bad larhs.


ahahas, must jiayousjiayous lerhs. So aiming to get a 3.8 GPA EOY. hahs, i'll try my bestXD


Ecrusians, u all jiayous too kays?

I so hope i can finish by week 2, then week 3 can do class matters and week 4 can revise my work.....HAHAS. back to chionging...

~Ranice






Posting some picts for fun and laughter;D:








Found these frm the webXD






Lim Jiayi, Xingchen, Jennifer ;D;D